Sat, Jul 11|
5575 Fruitland Rd NE
Drive-In Church July 11
You are invited to our Drive-In Church service. Pastor Chad Reisig will be speaking. We have room for a lot of cars, so come join us.
Time & Location
Jul 11, 2020, 10:50 AM
5575 Fruitland Rd NE, 5575 Fruitland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97317, USA
About The Event
Drive-In Church details
Time & Location
- 10:50 AM in the East Salem Church large parking lot area
- Wireless will be available for those who want to attend live Sabbath School services while parked and waiting.
Stage & how do I hear the service
- There will be a 40’ raised flatbed trailer for the stage.
- You will be given a packet with information on how to tune in on a FM station to listen. Hearing the service via the radio station is ONLY AVAILABLE in the parking lot.
- Parking attendants will be assisting you in parking.
- Larger vehicles will be parked in the back as to not block viewing.
- Cars will be 6’ apart and you’ll need to stay in your car.
- Please arrive early to get parked as the service will be starting at 10:50am
- There are a FEW special parking spots for handicap or elderly who need to be close to the restrooms.
- All parking is first come, first serve.
- Parking attendants will be available if you need assistance with anything.
- Will be available for emergency use.
- Mask are REQUIRED per state mandate if you enter the church for bathroom use. Please bring your own mask as the church will not be able to provide them.
- Mask restrictions does not include children 12 and under or anyone who has a health condition in which a mask would impair their breathing.
- Your bulletin will be provided in your parking packet provided to you when you arrive.
- The service is LIVE-STREAMED so will have the set time of 10:50am for viewing online for those who can’t make the Drive-In church service.
- The service will include:
- Greetings- Both Pastors will greet you at the gate
- Welcome & Important announcements
- Praise Songs
- Children’s Story (skit style). Children’s activity packets will provided.
- Kid’s & Regular offering taken up from your cars by attendants (with masks)
- Farewell- Both Pastors will say goodbye at the gate each Sabbath.
Video & Photography
- To help preserve the memories of this historical time, we will be videoing and photographing during the event. This will be used online and in our social media. If you do not wish to be in a photo or video, please let the attendants know.
What if it rains?
- Potentially the staging area would be moved to under the carport and if it were too windy it would get moved to live-streaming from inside the church. Since you will be listening on the FM radio station you can hear no matter where the stage is.
- If you have any questions, please contact the church 503-363-0390.